Android as a webcam via USB
- Install samsung kies, so that all USB drivers required for phone to get recognized on PC are installed.After installation see phone is recognized when connected
- Install USB webcam (25 kb ) from android market or download by searching
- Download and install the USB Webcam desktop client (6 mb).
- Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable and wait until the PC recognizes the device
- Go to start menu and type "USB", USBWEBCAM will be displayed click on it and a DOS windows will open which will look show bellow keep it open and don't close