One of the best freeware according to me for creating iso file in Windows 10 from CD or DVD files is ImgBurn and the obvious reasons is, it's a freeware !!!! with almost all featured required for burning images on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray with dual layer burning support also. It also incorporates options for DVD/CD/Blu-ray backup in .iso or many another file format. ImgBurn makes it easy to burn your files to.It has a simple and very easy interface as shown below in the screenshot.
It has following MODES performing different task
- Read - Read a disc to an image file
- Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write - Write an image file to a disc
- Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery - Put your drive/media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing